This course has been carried out under the support of the project Biomechanics4Rehab, which has been funded by the European Union through the Leonardo DaVinci Program (2013-1-TR1-LEO05-47549).
This course is aimed at presenting rehabilitators how biomechanics can provide new and complementary ways to manage physical rehabilitation in clinical contexts.
Closed registration. I want to be notified when enrolment is open
Advertencia: ¡Últimos artículos en inventario!
• To professionals of physical medicine and rehabilitation.
• Introduce students into the most useful biomechanical assessment methodologies in the context of a rehabilitation service.
• Review clinical cases where biomechanics is applied in the treatment of the most common impairments of the locomotor system.
• Learn the last technological advances used in the biomechanical valuation of locomotor disorders.
• Provide students with the ability of understanding the results from any biomechanical analysis.
• Learn the foundations of the biomechanical technology and its application as a tool to improve the rehabilitation process.
Introduction to biomechanical evaluation in clinical contexts:
• Clinical utility of Biomechanical Evaluation in the treatment of musculoskeletal disorders
• Seven different pathologies will be introduced
- Gait analysis of a lower limb amputee (prosthesis adaptation)
- Carpal tunnel syndrome evaluation
- Cervical Whiplash
- Lumbar pain
- Hallux Valgus